Fresh Baby so easy baby food and breast milk storage trays with lids
Specially designed to simplify feedings and reduce waste of baby food or breast milk. All you do is pour expressed breast milk or pureed baby food into Fresh Baby So Easy Baby Food/Breast Milk Storage Trays, put them in the freezer and use what you need when you need it. The neat thing about Fresh Baby So Easy Baby Food/Breast Milk Storage Trays is they have covers, so there are no spills, no mess, and no odors. Each Fresh Baby So Easy Baby Food/Breast Milk Storage Tray makes 12 pre-portioned servings which measure about one ounce (30ml), which is a single serving of baby food or breast milk for a baby.
Breast Milk cubes are the perfect answer to many situations. Since cubes defrost quickly, they are great for topping-off bottles, thinning baby food, or just adding a little extra nutrition to your baby�s cereal. You�ll only thaw what you need - convenience for Mom, Dad, or any caregiver.Fresh Baby So Easy Breast Milk/Baby Food Storage Trays:
- Freeze baby food or breast milk into single serving cubes
- Simplifies feedings: one cube equals one serving
- Reduce waste: defrost only what you need
- No mess: spill-proof, stackable, and dishwasher-safe
- Each package includes 2 trays and 2 lids
See why parents say Fresh Baby So Easy Baby Food/Breast Milk Storage Trays are the best. They won�t spill, and are an easy stackable way to safely store breast milk and pureed baby food. Cover, stack, and freeze it�s that easy. The heavy duty construction allows quick release of the frozen food cubes. And Fresh Baby So Easy Baby Food/Breast Milk Storage Trays with Lids are dishwasher-safe, so clean up is a breeze.Each Fresh Baby So Easy Breast Milk/Baby Food Storage Tray:
- Includes a cover to eliminate freezer burn and odors
- Contains 12 one-ounce serving compartments
- FDA-approved food-safe plastic
- Easy to clean
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
These Breast Milk Storage Trays are simple to use:
- Pour expressed breast milk into the trays, cover and place in the freezer.
- When breast milk is frozen solid, the cubes can be popped out of the trays and placed in a plastic freezer storage bag (labeled with the date)
- Place the bag of cubes immediately back into the freezer.
- When it comes time for a feeding, simply, select the number of cubes (or ounces) needed and thaw.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb