INDICATIONS:Almay clear complexion oil free medium concealer #200 light, 1 ea
Clear Complexion Concealer by Almay with BlemisHeal Technology contains salicylic acid to heal and conceal blemishes for an even complexion.
- Mineral complex absorbs oil
- Aloe and chamomile soothe skin to help reduce redness
- Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist tested.
Salicylic Acid (1.0%).
Aqua ((Water) Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Talc, Tribehenin, Trisiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Alumina, Nylon-12, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Cera Microcristallina ((Microcrystalline Wax) Cire Microcrystalline, Sodium Chloride, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Extract, Spiraea Ulmaris (Meadowsweet) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Phytantriol, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Triethoxycaprysilane, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copoly-Mer, Silica, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA. May Contain: Zinc Oxide (CI 77974), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times a day.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
For external use only.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.