Salicylic Acid (1%) (Acne Treatment).
Aqua/Water/Eau (Water, Eau), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Boron Nitrate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Talc, Tribehenin, Trisiloxane, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Alumina, Nylon 12, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Micocrystalline Wax), Sodium Chloride, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract (Mushroom), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Matricaria), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Phytantriol, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, HDI/Trimethol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Methicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: (CI 77947), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times a day.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
For external use only.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.