Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Medications, Syrups >
Zarbees all natural childrens cough syrup with cherry flavor, 4 oz
Coughs caused by minor throat irritation and night coughing.
You Save: $8.56 (59.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Zarbees all natural childrens cough syrup with cherry flavor
- Safe and Effective for Children 12 Months +.
- Soothes sore throats.
- Immune boosting formulation.
- Pediatrician recommended.
- 100% Drug-Free Dietary Supplement.
- Natural Cherry Flavor.
- Made From Pure Honey.
- Gluten, dye and preservative-free.
- Safe and natural - contains no drugs or alcohol.
- Available in great tasting lemon or cherry flavors.
- Recommended Uses:
- Coughs caused by minor throat irritation.
- Night coughing.
- Dry or scratchy throats.
- Immune system support.
Honey Proprietary Blend (Buckwheat, Wildflower), Water, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Maleic Acid, Zinc Gluconate.
- Under 12 Months: Not Recommended.12 Months to 5 Years: 1/2 teaspoon.
- 6 Years to 12 Years: 1 teaspoon.
- 12 Years and Older: 2 teaspoons.
- Shake Well before using. Take every 4 hours not to exceed 6 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- Store at room temperature, 68� to 77�F.
This product is not intended for infants less than 12 months of age. Please consult your physician immediately for a worsening condition, high fever, rash, lethargy, persistent headaches, or symptoms lasting greater than 7 days.
Shipping Weight : 0.57 lb