MANUFACTURER: NATURES BOUNTY
INDICATIONS:Diabetes advanced prescriptive formulas support pack by Natures Bounty
It is a scientifically formulated nutritional support supplement for people with Diabetes. Sugar Free and Preservative Free. Each packet contains 7 targeted supplements developed to promote optimal support including a Multivitamin with Lutein, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Cinnamon & Chromium, Selenium, Folic Acid, CoQ-10 and Vitamin C.
Multivitamin/Mineral: High potency supplement providing essential vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin A for eye health and Vitamin E and B-6 for heart health. Lutein, which is naturally found in healthy eyes, is also included
Selenium: Selenium is an essential mineral that supports the prostate and immune system. As an integral part of thyroid hormone metabolism, selenium assists in regulating the body's metabolic rate. Selenium also complements Vitamin E to help fight free radicals.
Cinnamon / Chromium Picolinate: Cinnamon promotes healthy glucose and sugar metabolism, and these beneficial effects can in turn support heart and circulatory health. Taking advantage of the benefits of cinnamon in supplement form may be a more practical choice than just relying on the small amounts found in some foods.
Folic Acid: Folic Acid is an essential B vitamin that helps maintain cardiovascular and nerve function.
Alpha Lipoic Acid: Alpha Lipoic Acid is a vitamin like antioxidant that helps fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body. Free radicals can contribute to oxidative stress, which in turn may contribute to the premature aging of cells.
Co Q-10: Coenzyme Q-10 is naturally found in cells that produce energy, including heart cells. Co Q-10 levels may decrease due to factors such as age and environmental stress.
Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids: Vitamin C plays an important role in supporting immune function. As an antioxidant, Vitamin C helps neutralize harmful free radicals in cells.
Cellulose - Plant Origin, Gelatin, Rice Bran Oil, Brewer's Yeast, Croscarmellose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Glycerin, Cellulose Coating, Soy Lecithin, Turmeric, Yellow Beeswax, Mannitol, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Maltodextrin, Titanium Dioxide Color, Cornstarch, FD&C Blue No. 2 Lake, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Lake, FD&C Red No. 40 Lake.
- For adults, take one packet daily, preferably with a meal.
- If preferred, the cinnamon capsule can be opened and the capsule contents added to your favorite beverage or food.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
- Contains fish, cod, pollock, haddock, hake, cusk, redfish, sole, flounder, wheat and soy ingredients.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- If you are taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use.
- Avoid this product if you have Wilsons disease or if you are allergic to yeast.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat.
- Tamper Resistant: Do not use if outer wrap is missing or torn.