Little Colds non-medicated honey pops
- Made with Real Honey.
- Soothes Cough Naturally.
- Calms Fiery Throats.
- No Dextromethorphan.
- Minimum Age 3 years.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Sucrose, Corn Syrup, Honey, Water, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Caramel Color
- To sooth coughs and calm sore throats, give one Honey Pop every 2 to 4 hours.
- Ask a doctor before use if your child has:
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with asthma or chronic bronchitis.
- High blood pressure or diabetes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if your child's cough:
- Persists for more than 7 days.
- Tends to recur.
- Is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headaches.
- Choking Hazard: Not for children under 3 years.
- Contains natural honey, which is not recommended for children under one year.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb