Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Cough, Cold and Flu Medicine >
Little Colds non-medicated honey pops, 10 ea
Soothes cough naturally and made with real honey.
You Save: $0.62 (13.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Little Colds non-medicated honey pops
- Made with Real Honey.
- Soothes Cough Naturally.
- Calms Fiery Throats.
- No Dextromethorphan.
- Minimum Age 3 years.
Sucrose, Corn Syrup, Honey, Water, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Caramel Color
- To sooth coughs and calm sore throats, give one Honey Pop every 2 to 4 hours.
- Ask a doctor before use if your child has:
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with asthma or chronic bronchitis.
- High blood pressure or diabetes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if your child's cough:
- Persists for more than 7 days.
- Tends to recur.
- Is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headaches.
- Choking Hazard: Not for children under 3 years.
- Contains natural honey, which is not recommended for children under one year.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb