Chloraseptic warming sore throat lozenges with honey lemon
Temorarily relieves occasional minor irritation, pain, sore throat and mouth. Soothing liquid center with green tea antioxidants
Corn Syrup, Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG), FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Flavor, Honey, Propylene Glycol, Soy Lecithin, Sucrose, Water
- Adults and children of 3 years of age and over: Take 1 lozenge every 2 hours as needed. Allow lozenges to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor or dentist.
- Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, or other "caine" anesthetics.
- Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious.
- Consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb