Chloraseptic warming sore throat lozenges with honey lemon
Temorarily relieves occasional minor irritation, pain, sore throat and mouth. Soothing liquid center with green tea antioxidantsWarning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Corn Syrup, Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG), FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Flavor, Honey, Propylene Glycol, Soy Lecithin, Sucrose, Water
- Adults and children of 3 years of age and over: Take 1 lozenge every 2 hours as needed. Allow lozenges to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor or dentist.
- Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, or other "caine" anesthetics.
- Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious.
- Consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb