Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Sore Throat Medications >
Chloraseptic warming sore throat lozenges with green tea, 18 ea
Temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation, pain, sore throat and mouth.
You Save: $1.31 (31.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Chloraseptic warming sore throat lozenges with green tea
Temorarily relieves occasional minor irritation, pain, sore throat and mouth. Soothing liquid center with green tea antioxidants.
Corn Syrup, Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG), FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Flavor, Honey, Propylene Glycol, Soy Lecithin, Sucrose, Water
- Adults and children of 3 years of age and over: Take 1 lozenge every 2 hours as needed. Allow lozenges to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor or dentist.
- Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, or other "caine" anesthetics.
- Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious.
- Consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.