PeidaCare infants gas relief drops
- Safe enough to use at every feeding and for even the newest of newborns.
- No alcohol, saccharin, artificial flavors.
- Up to 100 doses.
- Relieves the discomfort of infant gas frequently caused by air swallowing or certain formulas or foods.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Simethicone - 20 mgAntigas
Benzoic Acid , D&C Red 22 , D&C Red 28 , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Natural Flavor , Purified Water , Sorbitol , Xanthan Gum
- Shake well before using.
- All dosages may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime.
- Fill enclosed dropper to recommended dosage level.
- Dispense liquid slowly into baby's mouth, toward the inner cheek.
- May mix with 1 oz. cool water, infant formula or other suitable liquids.
- Clean dropper well, after each use and replace original cap.
- Infants under 2, under 24 lbs.: 0.3 mL.
- Children over 2, over 24 lbs.: 0.6 mL.
When using this product do not exceed 12 doses per day. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb