Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Pain and Fever Medicines For Kids >
PediaCare infants fever reducer pain reliever drops, grape, 2 oz
Temporarily reduces fever; temporarily relieves minor aches and pains.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
PediaCare infancts fever reducer pain reliever drops, grape
- Temporarily reduces fever; temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common cold.
- Sore throat.
Acetaminophen - 160 mgFever Reducer/Pain Reliever
Blue 1 , Butylparaben , Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium , Cellulose , Citric Acid , Flavors , Glycerin , High Fructose Corn Syrup , Propylene Glycol , Purified Water , Red 33 , Sodium Benzoate , Sorbitol , Sucralose , Xanthan Gum
- Shake well before using.
- Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- Under 24 lbs or 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- 24-35 lbs or 2-3 years of age: 5mL.
- Use only enclosed syringe.
- Do not use any other syringe, dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child.
- Remove cap and insert into hole at top of bottle and turn upside down.
- Pull back syringe until filled to the prescribed level.
- If you pass the prescribed level, simply push syringe back until you have reached the desired level.
- Slowly dispense the liquid into your child's mouth (towards inner cheek).
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not use more than 5 times in 24 hours. (see overdose warning).
- Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance.
- Liver warning:
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes.
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- Sore throat warning:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription).
- if you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- When using this product, do not exceed recommended dose; (see overdose warning).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days.
- New symptoms occur.
- Redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb