PediaCare Ibuprofen non staining pain reliever/fever reducer liquid, berry
- Temporarily relieves fever, minor aches and pains.
- Dye-Free Berry.
- With Ibuprofen.
- Lasts up to 8 hours.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed.
- Shake well before using.
- Use only enclosed measuring cup.
- If needed, repeat dose every 6 to 8 hours.
- Do not use more than 4 times a day.
- Replace original bottle cap to maintain child resistance.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock, skin reddening, rash, or blisters. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning:Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
- Stomach bleeding warning:
- This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause severe stomach bleeding.
- The chances are higher if your child:
Has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems.
- Takes a blood-thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- Takes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others).
- Takes more or for a longer time than directed.
- Do not use:
- If the child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever / fever reducer.
- Right before or after heart surgery.
- Ask a doctor before use if:
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to your child.
- Child has a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn.
- Child has not been drinking fluids.
- Child has lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea.
- Child has high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease.
- Child is taking a diuretic.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb