Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Childrens Cough, Cold and Flu Medicine >
PediaCare childrens fever reducer Plus multi-symptom cold liquid, grape, 4 oz
Provide effective relief for your children's cough, cold or allergy symptoms.
You Save: $2.12 (26.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
PediaCare childrens fever reducer Plus multi-symptom cold liquid, grape
- Contains 4 Active Ingredients:
- Fever and Sore Throat - Acetaminophen.
- Sneezing and Runny Nose - Chlorpheniramine Maleate.
- Cough - Dextromethorphan HBr.
- Stuffy Nose - Phenylephrine HCl.
- Provide effective relief for your children's cough, cold or allergy symptoms.
- Temporarily relieves the following cold/flu symptoms:
- Minor aches and pains.
- Sore throat.
- Sneezing and runny nose.
- Stuffy nose.
- Temporarily reduces fever.
Acetaminophen USP (160 mg) (Pain reliever/fever reducer), Chlorpheniramine Maleate (1mg) (Antihistamine), Dextromethorphan HBr (5 mg) (Cough suppressant), Phenylephrine HCI (2.5 mg) (Nasal decongestant)
Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Cellulose, Citric Acid, Flavor, Glycerin, Purified Water, Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Sucrose (Sugar), Xanthan Gum
- Do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning). This product does not contain directions or complete warning for adult use.Shake well before using.
- If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours.
- Do not use: In a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
- heart disease.
- high blood pressure.
- thyroid disease.
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- a sodium-restricted diet.
- When using this product do not exceed recommended dose.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever.
- cough gets worse or lasts for more than 7 days.
- cough tends to come back or occurs with a fever, rash, or headache that lasts.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb