PediaCare childrens allergy liquid, bubble gum
Relieves Itchy, Watery Eyes, Runny Nose, Sneezing and Coughs. Uses temporarily relieve these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product.
- Do not use any other dosing device.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours. Do not use more than 6 times in 24 hours.
- Under 4 years - do not use.
- 4 to 5 years - do not use unless directed by a doctor.
- 6 to 11 years - 1 teaspoon.
- Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Other Information: Each teaspoon contains: sodium 14 mg. Store between 20 - 25 Degrees C (68 to 77 Degrees F). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents are used.
- Do not use: to make a child sleepy, with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- Ask a doctor before use if the child has: persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus), a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis, glaucoma.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product: excitability may occur, especially in children. Marked drowsiness may occur. Sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days.
- Cough tends to come back or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb