Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Childrens Cough, Cold and Flu Medicine >
PediaCare childrens multi-symptom cold liquid, grape, 4 oz
Relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies.
You Save: $3.59 (39.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
PediaCare childrens multi-symptom cold liquid, grape
- Provide effective relief for your child's cough, cold, or allergy symptoms.
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Nasal congestion.
Dextromethorphan HBr (5 mg) (Cough Suppressant), Phenylephrine HCl (2.5 mg) (Nasal decongestant)
Anhydrous Citric Acid, Citric Acid, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Edetate Disodium, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035), Flavor, Glycerin, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucralose
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product.
- Do not use any other dosing device.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours.
- Do not give more than 6 times in 24 hours.
- Under 4 years do not use.
- 4 to 5 years 1 teaspoonful (5 mL).
- 6 to 11 years 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL).
- Other Information:
- Each teaspoon contains: sodium 15 mg.
- Store between 20-25�C (68-77�F). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents are used.
- do not use if bottle wrap, or foil inner seal imprinted "Safety Seal" is broken or missing.
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date.
- Do not use: In a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
- heart disease.
- high blood pressure.
- thyroid disease.
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- a sodium-restricted diet.
- When using this product do not exceed recommended dose.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever.
- cough gets worse or lasts for more than 7 days.
- cough tends to come back or occurs with a fever, rash, or headache that lasts.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.