Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Childrens Cough, Cold and Flu Medicine >
Little Colds honey elixir by Little Remedies, 4 oz
Provide safe and effective formulas to support health and well-being of your child.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Little Colds honey elixir by Little Remedies
- Little Remedies Products provide safe and effective formulas to support health and well-being of your child.
- When it comes to children's healthcare, we steadfastly believe "less is more" and strive to make sure that each of our products contains just what is needed for fast, safe and effective relief - nothing more Little Remedies Products avoid the use of unnecessary additives.
- No Pseudoephedrine.
- No Saccharin or Alcohol.
- No Artificial Flavors.
- No Artificial Dyes.
Children ages 1 to 4: 1 tsp. Adults and children over age 4: 2 tsp.
- Do not use: in children younger than 1 because of the risk of botulism. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using if you are not sure.
- Ask a doctor before use if your child has:
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headaches.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with asthma or chronic bronchitis.
- high blood pressure or diabetes.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 1
This medicine is AWESOME!!
I say this because my 5 year old has had a awful cough for over a month. She has been taking OTC cough medicines and delsym. None of these really worked. Her pediatrician recommended this medicine because it is all natural. It works great. It is so natural it can be taken every 2 hours if needed but normally lasts for at-least 6-8 hours. It is great tasting so my kid takes it really well. I would recommend for a kid or an adult.