Pampers EasyUps trainers 2t - 3t size 4 boys diapers jumbo pack 26 ea, 4 pack
Help potty training make sense both day and night with Pampers Easy Ups Trainers! Pampers Easy Ups Trainers train without the mess during the day and help protect against leaks at night. The Feel 'n Learn Liner helps your little boy feel when he's wet, so he can learn to stay dry. And Pampers Easy Ups Trainers hold 25%* more than the leading Huggies Training Pant**, he can wear them through the night, too.
- �Helps potty training make sense during the day and helps protect against leaks at night..
- �Holds 25%* more than the leading Huggies training pant.
- �He can even wear them at night!
- �The Feel 'n Learn Liner helps your little boy feel when he's wet, so he can learn to stay dry.
- �Featuring fun Diego training pant graphics.
- �Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP).
- �Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
- Adults and children 12 years and over - 30 mL (2 TBSP) every 6 hours.
- Children 4 to under 12 years - Ask a doctor
- Children under 4 years - Do not use
Keep away from any source of flame. Pampers pants, like almost any article of clothing, will burn if exposed to flame. To avoid risk of choking on plastic, padding, or other materials, do not allow your child to tear the pant, or handle any loose pieces of the pant. Discard any torn or unsealed pant, or any loose pieces of the pant. To avoid suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies and children. Warning: If you notice gel-like material on your baby's skin, don't be alarmed. This comes from the pant padding and can be easily removed by wiping your baby's skin with a soft, dry cloth.