Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > Insect and pest control > Pest Control, Pest Killing >
OFF familycare smooth and dry aerosol insect repellent, 2.5 oz
Repels gnats, ticks, biting flies, chiggers and fleas.
You Save: $0.15 (3.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Off familycare smooth and dry aerosol insect repellent
- Feels Comfortable.
- Powder Dry Formula.
- Repels Mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus..
- Repels gnats, ticks, biting flies, chiggers and fleas.
Other Ingredients: (85%)
- Hold container 6 to 8 inches from skin or clothing and spray with a slow sweeping motion.
- Do not spray in enclosed areas. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing.
- Do not allow children to handle this product. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water.
- Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears.
- Do not apply to children's hands.
- Contains Cornstarch.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Hazards to Humans - Warning: May cause eye injury. Do not get into eyes or on lips. Harmful if swallowed. To apply to face, spray palm of hand and rub on. Do not apply to excessively sunburned or damaged skin. Use sparingly on small children. Do not allow use by small children without close adult supervision. May cause skin reaction in rare cases.
First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. If in Eyes - Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed - Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Skin - If you or your child react to this product, wash treated skin and call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Physical and Chemical Hazards - Flammable: Contents under pressure. Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120� F may cause bursting. Keep treated surfaces away from fire or flame until dry.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb