GenTeal lubricant liquid gel eye drops, moderate to severe
These drops contain 2 lubricants to deliver advanced hydration for the long lasting relief of a gel with the comfort and convenience of a drop. The moderate to severe drops are unique from other lubricant eye drops because they contain GenAqua. GenAqua creates a preservative free environment in your eyes that protects your eyes just like your natural tears, making it safe to use over the long term.
- Strength of a gel, convenience of a drop.
- Relieves dryness of the eye.
- Temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye from exposure to wind, sun, or other irritants.
- As a protectant against further irritation.
Hypromellose (0.3%) (Lubricant)
Boric Acid, GenAqua (Sodium Perborate), Phosphonic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Water (Purified), Sodium Chloride
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- When using this product do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following for more than 72 hours.
- Eye pain.
- Changes in vision.
- Or if the condition worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children..
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at 25�C (77�F); excursions permitted to 15�-30�C (59�-86�F).
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb