Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > Insect and pest control > Insecticides, Rodenticides >
Natrapel 8-hour insect repellent eco spray, 5 oz
Long-lasting effective mosquito protection.
You Save: $1.10 (14.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 044224068781
- Protection from biting
- Works at any angle
MANUFACTURER: TENDER CORPORATION Natrapel 8-hour insect repellent eco spray
- Natrapel 8 hour provides 8 hours of deet free protection from biting insects and ticks.
- 20% Picaradin formula is recommended by the CDC to repel insects carrying illnesses such as West Nile Virus and EEE (Eastern Equine Encephalitis).
- 5 oz continuous spray bottle works at any angle.
Other Ingredients (80%)
- It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label prior to use.
- Hold 4 to 6 inches from skin while spraying keeping nozzle pointed away from face.
- Do not inhale.
- Do not spray directly on face or enclosed areas.
- To apply to face, spray on hands and rub on.
- Slightly moisten with a slow sweeping motion.
- Excessive amounts or frequent reapplication is unnecessary.
- Do not apply to hands of small children.
- Repels mosquitoes and ticks for up to 8 hours.
- Do not exceed two applications per day.
- Avoid contact with lips, cuts, wounds, or irritated skin.
- Do not apply to excessively sunburned skin.
- Do not apply directly on face.
- Apply sparingly around ears.
- Storage and disposal: Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame.
- If empty-do not reuse this container.
- Place in trash or offer for recycling if available
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Hazards to humans and domestic animals: Causes moderate eye irritation.
- Avoid contact with eyes or clothing.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling, returning indoors, and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco.
- First aid: If in eyes-hold eye open and rinse gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- If swallowed-call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or a doctor.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- Physical hazards: Flammable.
- Do not use or store near heat sources, sparks or open flame.
- Contents under pressure, do not puncture or incinerate container.
- Exposure to temperature above 130°F may cause bursting.
- Do not smoke when applying.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb