Banana Boat kids broad spectrum sunscreen lotion with SPF 100
Provides our maximum protection from sunburn and skin damage by protecting from 96% of UVA/UVB rays. This exclusive formula is gentle, long-lasting and very water resistant to keep up with active kids.
- Won't run into eyes.
- Ideal for pool/beach play.
- With AvoTriplex.
- Pediatrician tested.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
Avobenzone - 2.5 %Sunscreen , Octocrylene - 8 %Sunscreen , Oxybenzone - 3.5 %Sunscreen
Water , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Hydrated Silica , Cyclopentasiloxane , Cyclohexasiloxane , Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) , Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) , Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) , PEG-8 Dimethicone , Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica , Octyldodecanol , Silica , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Beeswax , Disodium EDTA , Microcrystalline Wax , Acrylates , C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer , Sodium Chloride , Polyethylene , Stearoxy Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Benzyl Alcohol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben
- Apply generously and evenly to all areas 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at frequent intervals and after swimming or towel drying.
- Asks a doctor before use on children under six months of age.
Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing proactive clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun. May stain some fabrics.
- For external use only.
- When using this product:
- Do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not store at temperatures above 120�F.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb