Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Contact Lens Multi Purpose Saline Solutions >
Aosept powerful disinfecting solution with clear care Kit
Disinfects and kills germs from soft contact lenses without harsh chemicals or preservatives.
You Save: $2.51 (17.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Aosept powerful disinfecting solution with clear care trial size
- Includes 4 fl. oz. Clear Care and Clear Care System (12 fl. oz).
- Powerful disinfecting solution.
- For all soft contact lenses.
- If you are allergic to any ingredient in these solutions, do not use.
- Contains no added preservatives.
- Use Aosept Disinfecting Solution as part of the Aosept Cleaning and Disinfecting System for comfortable lenses even at the end of the day.
- Hydrogen Peroxide 3%.
- You see it working.
- Kills germs and bacteria that can cause serious infections.
- No preservatives or harsh chemicals enter your eye.
- This package contains Aosept Disinfecting Solution, Clear Care Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution, and a lens case.
AOSept Disinfecting Solution is a Sterile Solution Containing Micro Filtered Hydrogen Peroxide (3%) and Sodium Chloride (0.85%) Stabilized with Phosphonic Acid and Buffered with Phosphates. Clear Care One Bottle Solution for Cleaning & Disinfecting is a Sterile Solution Containing Micro-Filtered Hydrogen Peroxide (3%), Sodium Chloride (0.79%), Stabilized with Phosphonic Acid, a Phosphate Buffered System, and Pluronic 17R4 (A Cleaning Agent).
- Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your lenses.
- Clean - After removing you lenses, use a daily cleaner to clean your lenses. Cleaning your lenses removes irritating deposits and prepares them for disinfection.
- Rinse - Rinse daily cleaner away with a saline. Place lenses in the appropriate L/R Aosept domed lens holder.
- Disinfect/Neutralize - You must use Aosept Disinfecting Solution and Aosept Disposable cups and Disc system for disinfection and neutralization.
- Fill the Aosept Disposable Cup to fill line with Aosept Disinfecting Solution and place the lens holder in the cup.
- Tighten the cap and store the lenses for at least 6 hours or overnight. Do not shake the lens cup.
- Your lenses are ready to wear after soaking for six hours. Rinse your lenses with fresh saline before insertting them in your eyes.
- Do not use a flat lens case.
- Do not remove lenses from lens cup for at least 6 hours.
- A minimum of 6 hours is required to neutralize the disinfecting solution.
- Do Not rinse lenses with Aosept or Clear Care prior to inserting lenses into your eyes.
- Do Not squirt Aosept or Clear Care directly into your eyes. To rinse lenses thoroughly, use a sterile saline.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb