Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Elastic Supports and Braces > Knee and Shin Supports >
Futuro sport knee adjustable knee stabilizer, 1 ea
Helps provide extra support for weak or injured knees.
You Save: $3.89 (22.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Futuro sport knee adjustable knee stabilizer
- Support your active life.
- Dual side stabilizers.
- Helps provide extra support for weak or injured knees.
- Reflective tabs for enhanced visibility.
- Developed in collaboration with a panel of physicians, surgeons and medical specialists.
- Futuro offers a wide range of high quality products.
- Each is designed to offer optimal support, comfort and fit.
- Designed for use during sports and physical activities.
- Adjustable design for personalized fit.
- Easy to put on and take off. 1. Reflective tabs for enhanced visibility.
- 2. Comfortable neoprene blend material helps knee retain warmth.
- 3. Open patella design for support.
- 4. Dual stabilizers help provide medial and lateral support.
- 5. Adjustable straps for customized fit.
- 6. Side ventilation holes for breathability and reduced bunching behind knee.
- This Futuro Sport Adjustable Knee Stabilizer is designed to provide support to stiff, weak or injured knees.
- Wear during activities which lead to discomfort.
Neoprene Blend, Nylon, Polyester, Spandex
- Attach all closures before washing. Hand was with mild soap in warm (not hot) water.
- Rinse well and air dry.
- Do not: machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Size: For either knee, this knee stabilizer has been designed with an adjustable strap in order to create a customized fit for most body types.
- Measure around knee.
- Adjust to fit: 13.0-17.5 in.
- To Wear: 1. Lay stabilizer over knee, smooth side against skin and with single strap to the outside of leg.
- Place round hole over kneecap.
- Wrap middle strap under knee and attach hook closure to the stabilizer.
- 2. Wrap each of the two remaining outside straps under knee and attach closures to the stabilizer.
- Adjust all straps until is firm, yet comfortable.
- If discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene or Neoprene blend rubber.
- If a rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb