Garnier Nutrisse # 60 acorn natural brown permanent nourishing hair color creme, 1 ea
- Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Creme Haircolor #60 Light Brown Natural with Fruit Oil Concentrates,Avocado Oil with Vitamin E and Fragrant Grape Seed Oil.
- Scientifically developed with natural ingredients to help you look healthy and feel better.
- Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Creme Haircolor, #60 Light Brown Natural keeps rich and healthy looking and your hair silky soft.
- Rich, Healthy-Looking Color: Experience Garnier Nutrisse, a Nourishing Color Treatment that gives your rich, healthy-looking color that really lasts. The exclusive color treatment, enriched with conditioners and fruit-oil concentrate, penetrates into the hair fibers to nourish deep down while delivering rich, long-lasting color and 100% gray coverage.
- Nourishing Avocado Oil Conditioner: Enjoy the unique avocado-enriched conditioner that harnesses the restorative properties of avocado oil with Vitamin E. It nourishes hair and protects against dryness, locking in color and moisture to keep your color rich and healthy-looking and your hair silky soft.
- Spreads Easily, Won't Drip: Love coloring your hair with the rich creme formula enhanced with the fragrant grape seed oil you only get from Garnier Nutrisse. It spreads easily, won't drip, and the grape seed oil smells great while you color.
- Trust Your Haircolor to an Expert: Garnier is a top-selling haircolor in Europe and is already No. 1 in France, Belgium and Italy. Garnier believes in beauty through nature. Scientifically developed with natural ingredients, our products help you look healthy and feel better every day.
- Garnier Nutrisse Nourishes and Protects with Fruit Oil Concentrates: Avocado Oil with Vitamin E; Fragrant Grape Seed Oil.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Cetereth-30, Glycerin, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Fragrance, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Resorcinol, P-Phenylenediamine, Carbomer, TBHQ, M-Aminophenol, N-N-Bis - 2-Hydroxyethyl-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfat, 2-4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCI, Grape Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Amodimethicone, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Citric Acid, Persea Gratissima Oil Avocado, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride
Important: Haircolor can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases, can be serious. Therefore, you must follow these precautions:
If you have a tattoo, the risks of an allergic reaction may be increased.Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of this product (see insert). Remember to buy your product 2 days ahead of time.Avoid contact of this product with eyes and skin.If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately.Wear gloves provided in kit.Thoroughly rinse hair after application.Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring.Keep product out of the reach of children. Do not apply on children.Store between 50� and 80� F.
- Do not use if:
- You have already had a reaction to a haircolor product.
- You have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
Caution: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb