Veet Suprem essence hair removal gel cream
- Restores skin hydration.
- Normal/Dry skin.
- 3 Minutes, 6 Minutes max.
- Dermatologist tested..
- Fast Acting Gel Cream for moisturized and delicately scented smoothness..
- VEET Fast Acting Gel Cream has been eriched with a blend of essential oils and velvet rose fragrance to leave your skin moisturized and delicately scented..
- No more cuts or unpleasant depliatory cream smell.
- This formula is non greasy and so silky and effective that even a thin layer (at least 2mm) will leave your skin touchably smooth.
- With new VEET Fast Acting Gel Cream, your skin will be luxuriously soft in 3 minutes.
Water, Urea, Potassium Thioglycolate, Mineral (Paraffinum Liquidum) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Polythylene, PPG 15, Fragrance, Potassium Hydroxide, Magnesium Trisilicate, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Oil, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Sodium Gluconate, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Hydrated Silica, BHT
Follow the directions for use and the precautions indicated on the packaging leaflet. Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Follow directions for use.
- Do not exceed 6 minutes total application time.
- Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms and bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or on any other body parts.
- Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions on some individuals.
- Before each use, patch test a small area and wait 24 hours before using product to ensure you have no adverse skin reaction.
- Contains thioglycolate.
- Do Not use on irritated, sunburned, inflamed or broken skin, or on skin which has suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal lotions in the past.
- Do Not use near eyes, inside nose or ears, or on moles, breast nipples, perianal or genital areas.
- If discomfort or irritation occurs during use, remove the product immediately and rinse with cold water.
- If irritation persists, consult a physician or call a Poison Control Center.
- In the event of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of lukewarm water, remove any contact lenses and continue to rinse with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes.
- Consult a physician or call a Poison Control Center immediately; show this packaging.
- Do Not swallow.
- Failure to follow use directions and precautions may result in chemical burns.
- After use, wait 24 hours before applying an antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion.
- Always wait 48 hours between product applications.
- Do Not sunbathe or swim for 24 hours after use.
- Avoid contact with jewelry. For external use only.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb