Home > Beauty, Suncare > Sun Care > Sunblocks And Sunscreens - SPF 30 >
Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch sunblock lotion with SPF 30, 4 oz
Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection and helps prevent sunburn.
You Save: $1.20 (13.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch sunblock lotion, SPF 30
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water.
- Skin-nourishing Antioxidants.
- Exotic Island Botanicals.
- Very water resistant.
- UVB/SPF with UVA.
Avobenzone (2%), Octocrylene (5%), Oxybenzone (4%)
Water, Ethylhexyl Benzoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth 10 Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) (Vitamin A), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), PEG 8 Dimethicone, Sodium Proxyhydroxylpropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Octyldecanol, Silica
- Shake well.
- Apply generously and evenly to all areas 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Re-apply at frequent intervals and after swimming or towel drying .
- Ask a doctor before use on children under six months of age.
Stop use and ask doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Flammable.Do not spray near heat, flame, or while smoking.Avoid long term storage above 40�C (104�F).Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun. May stain some fabrics.
- For external use only.
- When using this product:
- Do not spray directly onto face.
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Use only as directed.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not store at temperature above 120�F.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb