Coppertone water babies delicate foaming lotion with SPF 75+
- This lotion glides on as a soft moisture-rich foam.
- And it's mild formula won't sting or irritate baby's delicate skin.
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- #1 pediatrician recommended brand.
- Screens out the sun's burning rays to help prevent sunburn.
- Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
Avobenzone - 3 %Sunscreen , Homosalate - 15 %Sunscreen , Octisalate - 5 %Sunscreen , Octocrylene - 10 %Sunscreen , Oxybenzone - 6 %Sunscreen
Water , Isobutane , Sorbitol , Styrene , Acrylate Copolymer , VP , Eicosene Copolymer , Stearic Acid , Benzyl Alcohol , Triethanolamine , Dimethicone , Sorbitan Isostearate , Tocopherol (Vitamin E) , Chlorphenesin , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate) , Fragrance , Acrylates , C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer , Disodium EDTA
- Shake well before use.
- Apply liberally and rub into skin.
- Adults and children 6 months of age and older: .
- Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure..
- Ensure complete coverage.
- Do not spray directly on face..
- Spray into hands and apply to face.
- Use in well-ventilated areas.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.
- Children under 2 years of age: Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb