Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Tape, Dressing Gauze and Pads > First Aid Tape, Cloth bandages >
Nexcare first aid no hurt tape, latex free, 1"X5 YD
No Hurt: Easy to apply, sticks to itself, no hurt removal.
You Save: $1.40 (33.0%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Nexcare first aid no hurt tape, latex free
- From the No. 1 leader in hospital tapes.
- Won't hurt.
- Sticks to itself, not to skin.
- Latex free.
- Nexcare first aid.
- Feels better.
- No Hurt: Easy to apply, sticks to itself, no hurt removal.
- Clean wound thoroughly.
- Cover wound with a sterile Nexcare gauze pad.
- Holding the end of the tape over the pad, lightly stretch the No Hurt Tape and wrap overlapping layers to hold pad securely in place.
- Cut tape with scissors.
- Do not over-stretch the tape or apply too tightly.
- If you feel tingling or throbbing, unwrap and rewrap tape with less pressure.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb