Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Eye lubricating Drops and Tears >
Visine Tired eye relief lubricant eye drops, 0.5 oz
For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
You Save: $2.55 (26.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Visine tired eye relief lubricant eye drops
- Soothes and Revives tired, overworked eyes.
- Advanced Hydroblend - Long Lasting Moisturizers.
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- For protection against further irritation.
Glycerin (0.2%) (Lubricant), Hypromellose (0.36%) (Lubricant), Polyethylene Glycol 400 (1%) (Lubricant)
Ascorbic Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Dextrose, Glycine, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic
- Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Store at 15� to 25� C (59� to 77�F).
- When using this product:
- Remove contact lenses before using.
- Do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Replace cap after each use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You feel eye pain.
- Changes in vision occur.
- Redness or irritation of the eye lasts.
- Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb