Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > First Aid For Kids >
Neosporin wound cleanser for kids, 3.2 oz
Helps to reduce infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
You Save: $1.36 (27.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Neosporin wound cleanser for kids, kills germs
- First aid to help prevent infection in minor: cuts, scrapes, burns.
- First aid to help prevent infection.
- For minor cuts, scrapes, burns.
- No sting, kills germs, foams instantly.
- No sting.
- Kills germs.
- Foams instantly.
Benzalkonium Chloride Solution (0.13% First Aid antiseptic)
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Poloxamer 188, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Water
- For first aid antiseptic use, adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Clean the affected area.
- Pump a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- Let foam dissipate into wound.
- Wipe off excess with sterile gauze.
- may be covered with a sterile bandage.
- If bandaged, let dry first.
- For wound cleansing, adults and children 2 years of age and older: To clean dirt and debris, pump a small amount of this product and wipe off with a sterile gauze.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not use: In the eyes. Over large areas of the body.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: Deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop and ask a doctor if: Condition or symptoms get worse or last more than one week.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb