Zinc oxide plus skin protectant ointment, 2 oz
Soothes & Heals Skin Irritation
- with Aloe and Vitamin A & D
- Fragrance Free Ointment
First aid to help prevent infection in
Bacitracin (First Aid Antibiotic)
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Gel, Light Mineral Oil, Petrolatum
Clean the affected area. Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage.
For external use only.
Do not use
- In the eyes
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- The condition persists or gets worse
- A rash or other allergic reaction develops