Cosamin ASU Joint Health Supplement By Nutramax, Advanced Formula Capsules
Cosamin ASU dual synergy triple action joint health supplement capsules.
- One of our newest discoveries and our most potent option for Active People with joint discomfort.
- Contains the Full Clinical Strength of active ingredients compare to other brands.
- ASU (Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables) is derived from avocados and soybeans and has been shown in laboratory research to inhibit components that result in cartilage breakdown.
- Ingredients shown in laboratory cell culture studies to work better than just the combination of glucosamine plus chondroitin sulfate.
- Contains decaffeinated green tea for antioxidant health benefits.
Four Capsules Contain:
- Glucosamine HCI - 1500mg.
- Chondroitin Sulfate - 800 mg.
- ASU Blend - 400 mg.
- Duel Synergy Triple Action.
What is Cosamin ASU?
Cosamin ASU is an advanced proprietary formulation that combines NMX1000 avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) with Cosamin's FCHG49 glucosamine and pharmaceutical grade TRH122 sodium chondroitin sulfate.
Cosamin ASU is a dual synergistic formula: its specific combination of glucosamine and sodium chondroitin sulfate have demonstrated synergy in stimulating cartilage production,1 while ASU also acts synergistically with glucosamine.
From the makers of Cosamin DS, The Orthopedic Surgeon and Rheumatologist. No 1 Recommended Brand. Alternative choice for individuals who have not previously responded to glucosamine plus chondroitin products. Cosamin ASU is the most complete and comprehensive joint support supplement available.
Other ingrediants: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Crab and Shrimp), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Gelatin, Proprietary Blend, Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables, Soy Protein Isolate, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Tocopherols (Preservative), Silicon Dioxide, Gum Resin, Water, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD andC Yellow 5, FD andC Blue 1.
- Maximum Protection: Take 4 capsules daily. Capsules may be taken all at once or divided with meals throughout the day.
- Maintenance: Once desired effect is noticed, you may gradually reduce the number of capsules to maintain comfort level.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
- Containing a minimum of 300 mg of ASU powder standardized to contain a minimum of 30% avacado/soybean unsaponifiables.
- Some ingredients in this product are manufactured in a facility that also handles soy, wheat and/or milk.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you have any condition or allergy that requires medical attention, you should always consult your physician before taking any drug or dietary supplement.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: