Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Poison IVY, Insect Bite, Sting Relief >
Derma-E tea tree and vitamin E oil, 1 oz
Helps to reduce infection and help dissolve insect toxin in existing bites to stop itching and aid healing.
You Save: $4.12 (30.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Derma-E natural bodycare tea tree and vitamin E oil
- Natural Ingredients
- Cruelty free
- Eco friendly
- Paraben free
This medicine kit in a bottle blends a powerful 75% Tea Tree Oil with 25% Vitamin E oil. Tea Tree's natural antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties help reduce infection and help dissolve insect toxin in existing bites to stop itching and aid healing. Vitamin E is nature's best-known antioxidant and moisturizer, and helps to aid long-term healing and reduce the drying effects associated with pure Tea Tree Oils. This is a safe and effective treatment for a variety of skin problems. It can be used full strength for first aid.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil 75%, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 25%.
- For abrasions, itches , insect bites, rashes - apply when needed.
- For all fungal issues, atheletes foot, ringworm - apply twice a day to clean, dry skin or nails.
- Facial Cleanser - add several drops to water and splash on face
- Pimples/Blemishes - apply several times a day. Also use as a facial cleanser
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.