Desert Essence 100% pure organic tea tree oil
Organically cultivated on the arid plains of eastern Australia, this leaf-derived essential oil is an abundant source for maintaining healthy, clear skin. Its inherent antiseptic qualities make it suitable for everything from skin care, household cleansing to a therapeutic pedicure treatment.
Use it for your personal care and your home:
- Effectively treats problem skin with regular use
- Deep cleans pores and helps relieve redness
- Multiple uses including skin and household
- Problem skin: Wet a cotton ball. Apply 1 drop of Tea Tree Oil. Apply lightly to problem skin to help reduce oil that can lead to blemishes. Remove with water. Tea tree won�t cause dryness and flaking like some chemical treatments can.
- Manicure/Pedicure Treatment: Add a few drops to manicurist spray or cream for cuticle care and welcomed relief for cracked nails. Also known to help ward of fungus.
- Scalp Treatment: Mix a few drops into your shampoo to break up product build up and oil. Leaves hair squeaky clean.
- Baby Care: Keep your diaper cleaner clean and fresh with a spray of tea tree oil mixed with water.
- Laundry Freshener: Add 2 teaspoons of pure oil to a regular load of laundry during the wash cycle.
- Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Add one teaspoon of pure oil to a little over a gallon of water and give windows, floors, tile and kitchen surfaces the thorough, chemical-free clean.
- Stain Remover: Apply pure oil to damp cloth to remove scuffmarks from a vinyl and/or linoleum floors.
- Bath and Tile Cleaner: Use an oil and water solution on shower doors to prevent soap buildup. After washing down walls and removing grime and mildew, wipe over again to prevent mildew re-growth.
- Pest Control: Household ants and other pests dislike tea tree oil, so a few drops put at the point of entry will deter them. Wipe cupboards out with an oil and water solution to deter moths.
- Mold Removal: Add 2 teaspoons of pure oil to 2 cups water. Shake to mix. Spray on mold and wipe clean.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil.
Add one or two drops to a moist cotton pad and apply to skin areas. Do not use full strength on face.
Dilute with water or oil. Test a small amount against clean skin on forearm 24 hours prior to use. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reaction occurs. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb