Home > Bath, Body and Skin > Massagers, Massage Lotions and Oils >
Desert Essence organic lavender tea tree oil, 0.6 oz
Helps soothe and calm problem skin and offers relaxing aromatherapy.
You Save: $6.04 (46.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Desert Essence organic lavender tea tree oil
Fragrant lavender oil compliments the antiseptic properties of tea tree oil in this organic, proprietary formula that effectively treats problem skin. Mix with water to make a natural and effective surface cleaner.
- Helps soothe and calm problem skin
- Offers relaxing aromatherapy
- Can also be used to freshen laundry
Provide the soothing benefits of Organic Lavender and the inherently antiseptic benefits of Organic Tea Tree Oil. A native of the Australian coast and long recognized for its abundant health benefits, tea tree oil has for the last half century been the subject of considerable medicinal research in Australia. Continued scientific testing there has revealed tea tree oil to contain over 100 different chemical compounds, making this singular leaf-derived oil an effective antiseptic and detoxifying agent.Use it for your personal care and your home:
- Problem skin: Wet a cotton ball. Apply 1 drop of Tea Tree Oil. Apply lightly to problem skin to help reduce oil that can lead to blemishes. Remove with water. Tea tree won�t cause dryness and flaking like some chemical treatments can.
- Manicure/Pedicure Treatment:Add a few drops to manicurist spray or cream for cuticle care and welcomed relief for cracked nails. Also known to help ward of fungus.
- Scalp Treatment: Mix a few drops into your shampoo to break up product build up and oil. Leaves hair squeaky clean.
- Baby Care: Keep your diaper cleaner clean and fresh with a spray of tea tree oil mixed with water.
- Laundry Freshener: Add 2 teaspoons of pure oil to a regular load of laundry during the wash cycle.
- Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Add one teaspoon of pure oil to a little over a gallon of water and give windows, floors, tile and kitchen surfaces the thorough, chemical-free clean.
- Stain Remover: Apply pure oil to damp cloth to remove scuffmarks from a vinyl and/or linoleum floors.
- Bath and Tile Cleaner: Use an oil and water solution on shower doors to prevent soap buildup. After washing down walls and removing grime and mildew, wipe over again to prevent mildew re-growth.
- Pest Control: Household ants and other pests dislike tea tree oil, so a few drops put at the point of entry will deter them. Wipe cupboards out with an oil and water solution to deter moths.
- Mold Removal: Add 2 teaspoons of pure oil to 2 cups water. Shake to mix. Spray on mold and wipe clean.
Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Organic Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil.
Test a small amount against clean skin on forearm 24 hours prior to use.
Keep out of the reach of children.Do not use full strength on skin. Dilute with water or oil. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reaction occurs, including rash, itching, redness, swelling or any other irritation. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT USE ON ANIMALS.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.