Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Anti-Itch Sprays, Relief Lotions >
Desert Essence eco-harvest tea tree oil, 0.5 oz
Used to help minor skin irritations such as cuts, burns, insect bites and blemishes.
You Save: $4.43 (49.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Desert Essence eco-harvest tea tree oil
An ecologically-harvested tea tree oil is higher-than-industry standard, known for its natural antiseptic qualities. It is used to help minor skin irritations such as cuts, burns, insect bites and blemishes.
- Effectively treats problem skin with regular use.
- Known antiseptic, soothes skin and reduces redness
- Also great for use in laundry or cleaning around the house
Using strict sustainable agricultural practices, a federation of plantation owners who embrace the Australian Tea Tree Environmental Alliance, produce this pure tea tree oil that is guaranteed free of herbicides, pesticides, and chemicals.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
Add one or two drops to moist cotton pad for application to appropriate skin areas.
Do not use full strength on face. Be sure to dilute with water or oil and then test a small amount against clean skin on forearm 24 hours prior to use. For external use only. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reaction occurs, including rash, itching, redness, swelling or any other irritation. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT USE ON ANIMALS.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.