MANUFACTURER: SCHIFF NUTRITION. INDICATIONS: Schiff Glucosamine 2000 mg caplets helps support cartilage and maintain structural integrity of joints and connective tissue. Glucosamine is a building block for joint fluid, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, membranes and blood vessels. Schiff Highest Potency form of Glucosamine uses Glucosamine Hydrochloride (HCl), which has the highest potency of active Glucosamine among Glucosamine forms.
Features of Schiff Glucosamine 2000mg Gelcaps, Highest Potency form of Glucosamine :
INGREDIENTS: Cellulose, Coating (, Titanium Dioxide, Polydextrose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triacetin, Polyethylene Glycerin, Gelatin, Carmine Color, Dextrin, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sodium Citrate), Copolyvidone, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide. DIRECTIONS:
- Supports healthy joint function.
- No preservatives or artificial flavors.
- Easy-to-swallow Gelcap.
- No added sugar (sucrose, fructose, lactose), salt (sodium chloride), yeast, wheat, gluten or milk.
- Joint Care Supplement.
- For best results, take two (2) gel caps all at once with a meal or one (1) gel cap twice daily with meals.
- Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
- If you are pregnant, lactating or on prescribed medication, consult your physician before consuming this product.
- If you are allergic to shellfish, please consult your health care professional before taking this product.
- Contains Shellfish and Soy.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb