Dr. Bronners organic pure castile liquid magic soap, Almond
- Made with organic oils
- No foaming agents
- Enjoy 1 soap for 18 different uses!
- Guaranteed pure potassium castile soap & 100% vegetarian
A combination of organic extra virgin coconut, olive, jojoba and hemp oils, together with pure essential oils, creates a unique soap that cleans effectively without being aggressive and produces a velvety-lather that leaves the skin silky-smooth and refreshed.
- Completely biodegradable and vegetable-based
- Made with certified fair trade and organic oils
- Multi-purpose: 18-in-1 uses
- No synthetic foaming agents, thickeners or preservatives
- 100% post-consumer recycled (pcr) cylinder bottles and paper labels
- Simple, ecological formulations based on old-world quality and expertise
- #1-selling natural brand of soaps in north america.
Supermild castile has outstanding water softening & cleansing powers. Preferable to harsh soap and defattening synthetics. It does not cut dirt, but dissolves it. It is the mildest, most pleasant soap you ever used or money back! Enjoy body rub to stimulate body-mind-soul-spirit.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
For everyday body-washing: Get wet and pour several drops of soap full-strength onto hands-washcloth-loofah. Lather up, scrub down, rinse off, and tingle fresh and clean.
For other uses: Dilute from one part soap into 40 parts water for light cleaning, to cutting it in half or using it full strength for heavy-duty grease-cutting jobs.
For laundry: Use 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup for one regular load; adjust as needed depending on the hardness of your water. Adding a dash of baking soda makes it even better.
Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear only: Do no squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a Physician if irritation persists.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb