Dr. Bronner's Organic pure castile liquid soap baby mild, Unscented
- Enjoy 1 soap for 18 different uses!
- Our unscented organic baby castile soap contains no fragrance.
- It is also great for people who have allergies or sensitive skin.
- Made with organic coconut, olive, hemp & jojoba oils.
- All oils and essential oils are certified organic to the National Organic Standards Program.
- Packaged in 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
- Contains no synthetic surfactants, no petrochemicals, and no floral water fluff.
No detergents. 100% Vegan. Made with organic oil. Health is our greatest wealth. Dilute: Enjoy 1 soap for 18 different uses! 100% Vegetarian super milk castile soap has outstanding wafer softening and cleansing powers. Preferable to harsh soap and defattening synthetics. It does not cut dirt, but dissolves it. It is the mildest, most pleasant soap you have ever used. No foaming agents. Not animal tested. Oregon Tilth certified organic.
Supermild Castile has outstanding water softening and cleansing powers, preferable to harsh soap & defattening synthetics. It does not cut dirt, but dissolves it. It is the mildest, most pleasant soap you have ever used.
Water, Saponified Organic Coconut & Organic Olive Oils (w/ Retained Glycerin), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E.
For everyday bodywashing: Get wet and pour soap full-strength onto hands-washcloth-loofah. Lather up, scrub down, rinse off, and tingle fresh & clean! Use Dr. Bronner's for shaving, shampooing, massaging, brushing teeth, baths, dispensers, uniforms, diapers, babies, the beach, dentures, deodorant, aftershave, silk, wool, pets, car, hands, and feet.
To simplify & enjoy life more, dilute 1/2 ounce or 2 squirts of this pure castile soap with 2 gallons (or sinkfull) of hot water, then towel massage or use as a facial pack. Wring towel out and fingertip massage your hair & scalp. Enjoy the creamy emollient lather!
Keep Out of Eyes. If Cap Clogs, Poke It. Clear Only: Do Not Squeeze Bottle and Shoot Out Soap. Soap Can Glog and Spurt with Pump Dispensers. Flush Eyes Well with Water for 15 Minutes. Consult a Physician if Irritation Persists.