Schiff childrens multivitamin chewables, sugar free
- Provides essential nutrients to help build healthy bodies.
- Sometimes children are finicky eaters, which means they may not get a consistent intake of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Schiff's Children's Multivitamin Chewable provide the essential nutrients which help build healthy bodies.
- Guaranteed for purity, freshness and labeled potency.
- No sucrose, starch, salt, corn, wheat, yeast or milk. No animal derivatives, preservatives, artificial colors of flavors.
Sorbitol, Fructose, Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Beet (Beta Vulgaris) Powder ((color)), Citric Acid, Natural Cherry Flavor, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
For best results, children under 4 chew one (1) tablet and children over 4 or more years of age chew two (2) tablets daily. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect in children.
- Contains soy and fish (cod, pollock, haddock, hake, cusk, redfish, sole and flounder).
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb