Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin C >
Schiff vitamin C 1000mg with rose hips tablets for immune support, 250 ea
Important roles in connective tissue, bone and skin health, immune function, and cardiovascular health.
You Save: $12.69 (37.8%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Schiff vitamin C 1000mg with rose hips tablets for immune support
- Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin needed by the body for many vital metabolic reactions.
- Vitamin C is needed as a coenzyme for many metabolic pathways.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, with important roles in connective tissue, bone and skin health, immune function, and cardiovascular health.
- It is also necessary to convert folic acid into its active form, and helps the body absorb iron.
- Good food sources of vitamin C include all citrus fruits (oranges, grapefruit, lemons), strawberries, tomatoes, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, peppers, potatoes and cantaloupe.
Cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, coating (dextrin, dextrose, soy lecithin, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium citrate), and magnesium stearate.
Take one tablet daily. Keep in a dry, cool place with lid tightly closed.
Keep out of reach of children. Contains soy.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.