Schiff vitamin C 1000mg with rose hips tablets for immune support
- Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin needed by the body for many vital metabolic reactions.
- Vitamin C is needed as a coenzyme for many metabolic pathways.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, with important roles in connective tissue, bone and skin health, immune function, and cardiovascular health.
- It is also necessary to convert folic acid into its active form, and helps the body absorb iron.
- Good food sources of vitamin C include all citrus fruits (oranges, grapefruit, lemons), strawberries, tomatoes, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, peppers, potatoes and cantaloupe.
Cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, coating (dextrin, dextrose, soy lecithin, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium citrate), and magnesium stearate.
Take one tablet daily. Keep in a dry, cool place with lid tightly closed.
Keep out of reach of children. Contains soy.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb