Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin C >
Schiff vitamin C 500mg with rose hips tablets to immune support, 250 e
A powerful antioxidant, with important roles in connective tissue, bone and skin health, immune function, and cardiovascular health.
You Save: $7.82 (37.6%)
Item Discontinued. Cannot Ship.
Schiff vitamin C 500mg with rose hips tablets to immune support
- Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin needed by the body for many vital metabolic reactions.
- Vitamin C is needed as a coenzyme for many metabolic pathways.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, with important roles in connective tissue, bone and skin health, immune function, and cardiovascular health.
- It is also necessary to convert folic acid into its active form, and helps the body absorb iron.
- Good food sources of vitamin C include all citrus fruits (oranges, grapefruit, lemons), strawberries, tomatoes, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, peppers, potatoes and cantaloupe.
- This formula combines vitamin C with rose hips (a natural form of bioflavonoids) in order to enhance absorption.
- Supplement Facts:
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
- Servings per container: 250.
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 500 mg 833%.
- Rose Hips 25 mg.
- Daily value not established.
Other ingredients: Cellulose, hydroxpropyl methylcellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium sterate, and coating (modified corn starch and glycerin).
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet daily.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. Consult with your physician before use and if you have any medical conditions.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb