Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin B >
Schiff vitamin B-12 250 mcg tablets to support nervous system - 100 ea
Plays an important role in the nervous system and helps metabolize protein.
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Schiff vitamin B-12 250 mcg tablets to support nervous system
- Yeast Free Vitamin B-12 aids in the formation of red blood cells and in the proper function of all body, brain ans nerve cells.
- Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble B vitamin, which is also known as cobalamin because it contains cobalt.
- Vitamin B12 functions in a wide variety of metabolic processes involved with DNA synthesis, blood cell formation, nervous system maintenance and heart health.
- Vitamin B12 is also involved in energy metabolism from the breakdown of our food.
- Vitamin B12 is only found in food products of animal origin and in some fermented vegetable products such as tempeh and miso (fermented soybeans).
- Plays an important role in the nervous system and helps metabolize protein.
- Supplement Facts:
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet.
- Servings per container: 300.
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value.
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 250 mcg 4,167%.
Dextrose, dicalcium phosphate, maltodextrin, and magnesium stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet daily.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb