Pur 2-stage water filtration system with tray pitcher refill, model CRF 950Z
- To reduce:
- Sediment - nominal particulates (class I).
- Heavy Metals - Cadmium, Mercury, copper, Zinc.
- Agricultural Pollutants - 2, 4-D, Lindane, Atrazine, Simazine, Carbofuran, Toxaphene.
- Chlorine and Chlorination By-Products - Chlorine taste and odor, Total Trihalmothanes (TTHMS).
- Microbial Cysts - Crptosporidum, Giardia.
- Industrial Pollutants - Benzene, Tetrachloroethene, Carbon Tetrachloride, MTBE, Toluene.
- Soak new filter cartridge in cold tap water for 15 minutes.
- Flush new filter cartridge by running under cold water for 10 seconds. Allow excess water to drain from filter.
- Insert Filter twist filter 45 degrees clockwise to seal.
- Fill Pour Tray.
- Replace your filter every 1-2 months.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Systems that are certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
- Individuals requiring water of certain microbiological purity should consult their physician.
Shipping Weight : 2.10 lb