Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Eye Patches, Sleep Mask >
Macks Dreamweaver contoured sleep mask - 1 ea
Features dual elastic straps with adjustable tensioners for optimum performance and comfort.
You Save: $5.40 (61.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Macks Dreamweaver contoured sleep mask
Dreamweaver Sleep Mask
- The most comfortable sleep mask on the planet.
- Contoured design allows complete freedom of movement to open and shut the eyes, while keeping the wearer comfortably inside a curtain of darkness.
- Great for air travel, daytime sleep, etc.
- Made of silky smooth bra-like material.
- So light and slim, you'll hardly know you're wearing it.
- Features dual elastic straps with adjustable tensioners for optimum performance and comfort.
- Contoured design helps prevent smudging of eye make-up.
Free pair of Macks Soft Foam Earplugs and convenient travel pouch included.
Blocks the transmission of light to the eyes.
Dreamweaver Sleep Mask
1 Sleep Mask – 1 Pair Foam Earplugs
Use velcro fastener to tighten straps around head for a comfortable, secure fit. Make sure outside strap uniformly covers inside strap to help prevent uncovered velcro from coming in contact with hair.
Machine wash on gentle cycle or by hand. Air dry.
Soft Foam Earplugs
- With clean hands, roll plug into a tight, crease-free cylinder.
- With opposite hand, reach over head and pull up and back on outer ear to straighten ear canal.
- Quickly insert earplug well into ear canal and hold in until it expands for a comfortable, secure fit.WARNING: Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal.
- Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.
Noise Reduction Information:
INFORMATION REQUIRED BY THE E.P.A.
The level of noise entering a person's ear, when hearing protector is worn as directed, is closely approximated by the difference between the A-weighted environmental noise level and the NRR.
- The environmental noise level as measured at the ear is 100 dB (A).
- The NRR is 32 decibels (d8).
- The level of noise entering the ear is approximately equal to 68 dB (A).
CAUTION: For noise environments dominated by frequencies below 500 Hz, the C-weighted environmental noise level should be used Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise. Although hearing protectors can be recommended for protection against the harmful effects of impulsive noise, the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) is based on the attenuation of continuous noise and may not be an accurate indicator of the protection attainable against impulsive noise such as gunfire. Constant or repetitive exposure to impulsive noise may lead to serious injury, temporary or permanent deafness. The Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) calculated from the attenuation data is 32 dB. Mack's' Ultra Soft Foam Earplugs must be properly fitted to attenuate noise effectively. Refer to directions on back of box and inner bag for proper fit.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb