Macks earphone anchors to improve comfort
- The perfect solution for earphones/earbuds that won't stay in your ears.
- Soft silicone putty holds earphones/earbuds securely in ears while running, biking, working out, etc.
- and improves comfort and optimizes sound quality.
- Use with your: iPod, MP3 Player, Walkman, Cell phone earpiece and Hearing aid.
- Soft putty holds earphones/earbuds securely in ears.
Direction for usage:
- Before using, make sure hands and ears are clean and dry.
- Place earphone or listening device gently in ear.
- Due to the excellent holding characteristics of Earphone Anchor putty, there is no need to excessively force the earphone into the ear.
- Shape the putty into a ball and place above (not covering) the earphone.
- Gently roll finger over putty to flatten until earphone is secure.
- Putty will adhere to the ear between the earphone and the natural fold of the ear, securing the earphone.
- To loosen and remove, gently pull putty away with thumb and forefinger.
- Reusable until soiled or no longer sticky.
- Store Earphone Anchors in container when not in use.
TIP: If you have trouble with the putty sticking to your finger upon application, try gently rolling your finger off the putty after flattening into place.
- Do not use Earphone Anchors as earplugs.
- Do not push putty into orifices, holes, or any openings on earphones, hearing aids, etc.
- Refer to instructions from original equipment manufacturer for earphone precautions/cleaning instructions.
- Adult supervision required for children under 15.
- Keep away from infants and small children when not in use.
- This putty is non-toxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death. Use only as directed.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb