Macks dry-n-clear ear drying aid, ear dehydrator
- Help relieve the discomfort of water-clogged ears from swimming, bathing, showering, scuba diving, surfing, etc. by drying excess water.
- Formulated with a unique moisturizing agent that helps dry excess water while conditioning the delicate lining of the ear canal.
- Dries water in the ears and relieves the discomfort of water-logged ears.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Isopropyl Alcohol - 95%, Anhydrous Glycerin - 5%.
- For use in the ear only.
- Apply 4 to 5 drops in each affected ear.
- Do not use in the eyes.
- Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have:
- ear drainage or discharge.
- pain, irritation or rash in ear.
- had ear surgery.
- had an injury or perforation of the eardrum.
- Stop use and ask doctor if irritation or pain occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing when purchased.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb