Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Ear Syringes and Wax Removal >
Macks prorinse earwax removal kit, advanced treatment, 0.5 oz
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive earwax.
You Save: $4.53 (41.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Macks prorinse earwax removal kit, advanced treatment
- Unique Tri-Stream Tip:
- Reduces risk of over insertion.
- Directs water against ear canal wall, virtually eliminating risk of eardrum perforation.
- Prohibits pressure buildup during rinse action.
- Special Steady-Flow Syringe:
- Easy-to-hold / Easy-to-use.
- Provides control of rinse-flow rate.
- Works with Tri-Stream Rinse Tip.
- Complete System Includes:
- FDA Approved Carbamide Peroxide Drops.
- AquaBlock Earplugs (to hold drops in ears, allowing user ability to move about while treatment is underway).
- Steady-Flow Syringe and Rinse Tip.
- Ear Wash Rinse Tub.
Carbamide peroxide 6.5%
Direction for usage:
- Adults and Children over 12 years of age:
- Remove nozzle tip from Earwax Removal Drops.
- Tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 Wax Away� Earwax Removal Drops into ear.
- Tip of applicator nozzle should NOT enter ear canal.
- With head still tilted sideways place earplug into ear canal.
- Reach over head and pull up and back on outer ear to straighten ear canal.
- With opposite hand, grasp earplug stem and insert by pressing forward in a circular motion, enough to seal in drops.
- Repeat for other ear � if necessary.
- Keep drops in ear(s) for several minutes.
- Remove earplugs slowly with a twisting motion to gradually break the seal.
- Use twice daily for up to four days if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Any earwax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently rinsing the ear with body temperature water, using the Tri-Stream Bellow Syringe.
- Fill supplied tub 1/3 to 1/2 full with body temperature water.
- Fully compress Tri-Stream Bellow Syringe and insert blue tip into water.
- Release the pressure on the bellow syringe, allowing the water to be drawn into the bellow.
- While holding empty tub beneath ear, place the blue Tri-Stream Rinse Tip into ear opening and compress bellow to rinse ear canal.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have:
- Ear drainage or discharge.
- Pain, irritation or rash in ear.
- Recently had ear surgery .
- Had an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum.
- An ear infection.
- Stop use and ask doctor if:
- You need to use for more than four days.
- Excessive earwax remains after use of this product.
- When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes. When using earplugs, remove slowly with a twisting motion to gradually break the seal.
- Due to the excellent seal characteristics, rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Other Information:
- Avoid exposing Wax Away Earwax Removal Drops to excessive heat and sunlight.
- Ear drops foam on contact with earwax due to release of oxygen.
- There may be an associated �crackling� sound.
- Keep cap on bottle when not in use.
- This system is designed for multiple treatments .
- The components are washable and reusable.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.