Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Ear Syringes and Wax Removal >
Macks wax away earwax removal aid, foaming action, 0.5 oz
Fast-acting agent is formulated to target earwax, and foam on contact.
You Save: $4.13 (53.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Macks wax away earwax removal aid, foaming action
- Mack's Wax Away ear drops are medically approved to safely and gently remove excess earwax (cerumen).
- Fast acting agent is formulated to target earwax, and foam on contact; helping to soften, loosen and break up hardened/impacted cerumen.
- Earwax removal system comes with a soft rubber bulb ear washer to help safely and easily flush away stubborn earwax after each treatment.
- Moisturizing agent helps loosen earwax while conditioning the delicate lining of the ear canal.
Carbamide peroxide, 6.5%
Anhydrous glycerin, citric acid, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate.
- For use in the ear only.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear.
- Tip of applicator should NOT enter ear canal.
- Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear.
- Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Any wax remaining after the 4-day treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe.
- The tip of the ear syringe should NOT obstruct the flow of water leaving the ear canal.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Protect from heat and direct sunlight.
- Keep cap on bottle when not in use.
- Do NOT use if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear, or are dizzy; consult a doctor.
- Do NOT use if you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum or after ear surgery unless directed by a doctor.
- Do NOT use for more than 4 days; if excessive earwax remains after use of this product, consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If accidental contact with the eyes occurs, flush eyes with water and consult a doctor.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion.
- Seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Tip of bottle should not enter ear canal.
- Never use instruments such as cotton swabs, toothpicks or hairpins to remove wax from ear canal.
- This product is not intended to restore hearing loss due to medical reasons.
- In such cases, consult a doctor.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.